2AFN Present: The Thing I Love The Most by Nurulfaiza

This world is surrounded by lots of amazing and lovely things. I am sure that everyone has their own most favourite thing to love. As there are so many beautiful things in this world, it becomes very difficult to choose one. Somehow, with the greatest thinking, I have chosen one thing that I believe I cannot live without and love the most.


The thing that I love the most is bread. I have a great love and special place for bread. Bread is a food that some people might have just think it is ordinary. However, from my view, bread is something special on how it is made and how many types do it have. Just by thinking of the process of making it already makes me happy. I really love to imagine if I were able to make one, one day. There, I know that making it is not something easy. Most of the perfect bread are actually because of the dough. I once heard that feelings also getting involved. It is because if you are in a very good emotion it will devoured into the dough.


There are so many countless types of bread. If I ever need to name one it will be difficult for me as most of them are my favourite. Ever since I was a child I love eating bread. My family would know and even buy it for me. As I grow up, my passion on bread keeps growing. I love watching on how bread is made and still becomes my favourite food. If I am buying bread I am sure that I cannot just eat one but I will buy some more just for myself. Sometimes I would stare and stuck in bakery store only because of how good they all looks and the scent.


Every time I passed by any bakery stores, I cannot help myself to stop because of the scent. I really love how it is smell. Sometimes I even think does anyone ever made a perfume of bread scent. It is funny remembering how I used to think like that before. To conclude, this the thing that I selected is very dearest to me and the essence of my life.

Popular posts from this blog

2AFN Introducing... by Aimie Shafiedza

2AFN Present: My Favourite Spot In KL by Aleeya Hazwani

2AFN Present: The Movie I Could Not Forget by Aleeya Hazwani