2AFN Introducing... by Aimie Shafiedza


Hi! let me introduce myself..My name is Aimie Shafiedza binti Fadzil, you can call me Aimie. I am 19 years old. In fact, I just turned 19 on July 1st! I currently live in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. Negeri Sembilan has been my hometown since birth. I was birthed at Hospital Besar Seremban, Negeri Sembilan to be exact! I have 4 siblings including me. 2 guys and 2 girls, and I am the last child. Mind you, I am not spoiled nor quirky 🤭

I don't have any specific hobbies. I just do any activities that interests me at the moment. Whether it's painting, colouring, making origami, listening to music, or reading I do them all! I used to want to be a veterinarian, but as I am getting older, I just go with the flow. Now I am studying Corporate Communication at Kolej University Poly-tech Mara with the student ID of AM2111010371. At the moment, I have set my mind on becoming a news reader once I graduated.

I love food! but I think my most favourite are either Sushi or Nasi Goreng Ladna. I don't have a favourite drink, but if I have to choose, I think it would be Tembikai Laici. A classic. For dessert, I  love ice-cream! my favourite is Mint Chocolate Chips. A lot of people said it tastes like toothpaste and honestly, what kind of toothpaste have you been using? Hahaha anyway, I love the colour blue. Basic I know, but hear me out! there are so many types of blue and they're such a calming colour..

Well this is me, nothing special but enough for you to know a little facts about me. (:


Hi! now let me introduce myself..My name is Nurulfaiza binti Mohammed Faidzal, you can call me Faiza. I am 19 years old this year. I have not turned 19 yet but I will be! My birthday is on this 27 October. I currently live in Negeri Sembilan, it has been my hometown since I was a child. I was birthed at Lourdes Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur. I have 5 siblings including me! 

I love to sing, I would say my voice is kind of good for a non singer 🤭 and I would like to be a lawyer once upon a time, but now that I am older and study in Corporate Communication with the student ID of AM2111010636, I would like to be a teacher once I finished my study. 

Now, obviously everybody loves food! and me, myself love bread. Just bread in general. Whether it's toast or not, peanut butter and jelly bread, or any bread. I just love gluten. I also love Matcha. I don't mind if they're bitter or sweet, I still drink them. I also love them as ice-cream. I think Matcha can fit into any category and still tastes great! now lastly, I love the colour pink. Maybe I associate the colour with Barbie, that is why I find them very pretty! They're great on everything. On paint, shirt, bed, stuff animals and more. 

As you can see, these are some interesting facts about me. It is a pleasure and thank you. (:



Hey! my name is Nur Aleeya Hazwani binti Zakaria, you can call me Nini. Fun fact! I am the oldest in the group. I am officially 21 years old, since my birthday was on the 15th of May. I live in Kemaman, Terengganu ever since. Since I am studying Corporate Communication with the student ID of AM2111010390 at Kolej University Poly-tech Mara, I rent an apartment near college. I was birthed at Hospital Kemaman, Terengganu. I have 2 siblings including me! 

I love watching dramas, whether it's K-dramas or M-dramas. I love them all! I would like to be a reporter or a teacher once I graduated. I would say, I am good at speaking and teaching. Oh! and when I get a steady job once I graduated, I would like to spend my 5 months of salary on solo travel all around the world! I am an adventurous person after all. Maybe I will start traveling to Japan first..who knows? 

Who loves Thai food? because I know I do! I also love Chinese food. Well, I just love spicy food in general. Especially Somtam, which is a classic Thai delicacy. I also love Iced Latte. It is to the point where I could drink them everyday and not get sick by it. 😆 I love brownies too! It is ridiculous when people should choose which is better, the middle or the edge. Obviously it's both! 🤭 Now, just like Aimie, I also love the colour blue. They’re a very calming colour and I don't care when people say it's an overrated colour.. 

Lastly, thank you for reading and make time to get to know me! (:


Hey! I am the last person, so let me introduce myself..My name is Mohamad Amer Hazriq bin Kamarudin, you can call me Amer. I am 19 years old this year. I have not turned 19 yet but I will be soon. My birthday is on this 4 December. I live in Kuantan ever since. Since I am studying Corporate Communication with the student ID of AM2111010384 at Kolej University Poly-tech Mara, I rent an apartment near college. I was birthed at HTAA, Kuantan to be exact. I think this is a really, really fun fact..I have 13 siblings! 😉

I love playing football especially futsal. At the same time, I can have fun and get healthy. I would like to be a businessman once I graduated, it has been my dream since childhood. I want to make my parents proud by having a successful life and by studying hard.

I love homemade food. Nothing is better than Mother's cooking. I am a pretty healthy guy, so my go to drink is sky juice. I love cakes. I love every flavour there is. I also love the colour black. I am a simple guy and I pick the most classic colour where it can fit into almost everything and still look good!

Thank you for reading and nice to meet you too! (:




Popular posts from this blog

2AFN Present: My Favourite Spot In KL by Aleeya Hazwani

2AFN Present: The Movie I Could Not Forget by Aleeya Hazwani