2AFN Present: My Best Friend by Aimie Shafiedza


Her name is Ainur Batrisyia binti Sharizal. We are the same age. We have been the bestest friend since our high school years.
She was the one who approached me first. We were 13 when we first met. 

It was the start of a brand new day and a brand new school. I remembered, I was in the same class as her..we sat next to each other but I was too shy to start a conversation with her..after a while, she turned to me and started introducing herself. I think, that was the most exciting part of the day! 

We do almost everything together! Even my parents know about her. Every eid, her family would come to my house to visit and vice versa. 
We get along so well until one day...it was the year of 2017, we were both 14. I don't remember exactly what happened but I remember it was the most normal day until a misunderstanding happened. I think it was my fault..I tried to apologise but she ignored me for that whole day..It was embarrassing but oh well, I cried that day..I thought I was going to lose the only good friend I had..when the school ends, I went home alone instead of with her. I refused to give up our friendship so, once I get home, I grabbed my phone and started texting her, non stop may I add! 🥲 After a few moments, she replied with something along the line of "I forgive you." and everything was okay again! 


Next, it was the year of 2019, when we were both 16 at the time. This story is one of the happy moments with her. It was October, which is the month of Halloween. Usually, Sunway Lagoon will do an event called Nights Of Fright, where the least scary to the scariest haunted house will be held. So we decided to go there without our family for once. It was definitely one of the moment where, "we only live once!" was spoken. 😆 We made plans. The next evening, we went there with 2 of our classmates with the train and grab car as our transportation. When I tell you, it was the best night of our lives! I really meant it. It really was the best night of our lives. We went to almost every haunted house that exist there! We also ate so many sugary foods and tried out any unusual foods and drinks! 


Whenever our birthday comes up, we would give each other birthday presents as a gratitude for the friendship that happened! I think it was meant to be because we share the same month. 😁 

As you can see..we had our ups and downs.. I think it is to be expected when you decided to get close with someone! 

Now that we are out of high school, we are busy with our own lives and got no time to hang out..but once it's semester break, we will go out! Just like old times..😄

Popular posts from this blog

2AFN Introducing... by Aimie Shafiedza

2AFN Present: My Favourite Spot In KL by Aleeya Hazwani

2AFN Present: The Movie I Could Not Forget by Aleeya Hazwani