2AFN Present: The Scariest Moment In My Life by Amer Hazriq


When I was 14, I had the most terrifying experience of my life. I'd just finished a fun movie night with a friend, and it was time to go home. My house was only four blocks away, so I walked home that night by myself. Because my front and back doors had different locks, I had to walk around into my backyard because I only had the key for the back door. My parents always left the light on for me so that the yard would be well lit when I returned home every night.

As I entered the back yard and closed the gate behind me, I heard snickering. I had no idea where it was coming from, so I just stood there and listened for a minute. When I heard it again, I realised it wasn't coming from the yard, but from above me!

I stepped out into the yard for a few steps before turning to look up at the top of my roof. It had to be a gargoyle! I was perplexed because my house did not have gargoyles, so I stood there for a few moments staring at it. After about 20 seconds, his eyes began to light up and turned red. It began snickering and laughing at me and yelling my name while pointing at me. "Amer,Amer! I see you, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" I was so terrified that I couldn't even move! I'm tearing up and shivering as I type this!


It suddenly turned around and jumped onto my roof, then onto my neighbor's house, then onto the next house, and so on. I ran inside, crying, and couldn't sleep for months!

I still have trouble sleeping at night because I keep thinking about it... How did it know what my name was? What did it desire? How did it figure out where I lived? Where did it go, and would it return? I've had many paranormal experiences, but nothing compares to how terrifying that night was. What did it want from me?

Popular posts from this blog

2AFN Introducing... by Aimie Shafiedza

2AFN Present: My Favourite Spot In KL by Aleeya Hazwani

2AFN Present: The Movie I Could Not Forget by Aleeya Hazwani