2AFN Present: My Favourite Actor/ Actress by Amer Hazriq


Brad Pitt is one of my all-time favourite actors, and I adore his films. He is a well-known Hollywood actor who has won numerous awards for his outstanding performance in films.

To be honest, he is a good actor who is around the world. He is the husband of Angelina Jolie, another well-known female actress. His full name is William Bradley "Brad" Pitt, and he is currently around the age of 50. He has received a Golden Globe Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and three Academy Award nominations in acting categories for his outstanding performance. He has also worked in film production. He is an excellent actor with a natural talent for portraying characters. His performances in films frequently receive standing ovations, and as a result, he has been nominated for multiple Academy Awards.

He usually appears in dramas and action films, but he has also played vampires, war heroes, and legendary characters. I enjoyed most of his performances in films, and his work in Seven, Interview with the Vampire, The Legend of the Fall, 7 Years in Tibet, World War Z and Meet Joe Black was simply outstanding. I think he's a fantastic actor and a wonderful person, especially given his tremendous involvement in social welfare work. All of these factors combine to make him my favourite actor.

Popular posts from this blog

2AFN Introducing... by Aimie Shafiedza

2AFN Present: My Favourite Spot In KL by Aleeya Hazwani

2AFN Present: The Movie I Could Not Forget by Aleeya Hazwani