2AFN Present: The Most Important Thing In My Life by Nurulfaiza

Everyone have their own important thing in their life, some may could be their health, belongings and more. When talking about important thing in my life, I could not think about anything else beside my mother. The reason I chose her is because she is everything that I have. She gives me motivation and helps me through my struggles. I would not being able enjoying and living my life right now without my mother’s help. She has brought me living in this wonderful world. 


There, I have great respect for her sacrifices. Although I am adopted, she always treats me the same with her biological children and sometimes more care for me. My mother never had thoughts that I am not her daughter. She raised me well with all love and attention as a mother and with care of family members. She would afraid if she is going to lose me. If I would ever need to pay all of her kindness it will be really hard for me.

Another reason why I value her so much is because, she always being by my side and her dedication for our family. She is the best at cook. I believe she delivered much loves through her cooks. Every time she cooks, it will always turn out amazingly delicious. My mother has her own recipe that she got from her late mother and also based on her experiences as she grows. Remembering at how I would ask my mother to cook for my breakfast and lunch box. I really miss them.

My mother is giving our family her all. She is always thinking of us. Even she does a lot of things, like wash our clothing and clean our rooms. She has made huge sacrifices for our family. Because she hopes in our better future, she puts up with a lot in her life. The most significant people in the world are mothers. Our mothers need our care. I adore my mother very much. Because our mothers love us the most, everyone should cherish them and that makes her become the most important thing in my life. No one can love us more than our mother can in this entire world.


Popular posts from this blog

2AFN Introducing... by Aimie Shafiedza

2AFN Present: My Favourite Spot In KL by Aleeya Hazwani

2AFN Present: The Movie I Could Not Forget by Aleeya Hazwani